Wednesday was pretty good, I got my strawberry's planted Saturday and so by Weds they looked perky and great. I got my tomato plant in it's hanging planter, and did the same for my pepper. We hang these out the window upside down, so that they will get sun :) Imagine that. When it's windy we have to bring them in at night. Well Tuesday I nearly fell out the window trying to get these heavy things out under the awning. So Weds I had made a bargain with Jake that he would put them out before he went to work so that I wouldn't have any accidents. Being Pregnant that option is more open for me than you know, accidents and my klutziness happens all the time for whatever reason at the time. I ate pineapple before going to bed. And was up all night with the worst heartburn known to man. We did go to Jakes mom and dads to take her belated Mothers Day present over. It was nice to go over and visit for a bit. We didn't stay long because Jake and I both knew that Norm was exhausted and the boys were at each other's throats. So we came and went :)
Thursday Jake and Austin had a great little visit at the Denists office, while I chased Bridger around the office, parking-lot and the room Jake was in. He's so rowdy sometimes. When Austin got in the chair for the dentist to look if his bands needed tightening or whatever for his braces, the dentist was very pleased. He mentioned that his teeth shouldn't have moved already and that at this pace he'll have these off in 2 months. His teeth have moved from an under bite to a regular bite in a matter of less than a month. He's very pleased, and Austin is doing very well with his brushing. It's been difficult to make that kid have a habit, but very worth it. I'm glad that he's learning to take care of his mouth finally after over 30 cavities and lots of nights and mornings of him fighting us tooth and nail :) no pun intended. Jake had an hour in the chair and is all done for a while :) Kurt will get his braces on June 5, and will have them for hopefully just a year. After the Appointment we went to Jake's parents again so Jake could take the insulation or whatever out from the hall so the swamp cooler could be used. Bridger ran through the sprinklers and got wet and showed grandpa and grandma his hoppy frog. Way funny to watch. After we got dinner and went home, Jake took the boys to weekly ritual at the police station for their midweek visit. We made a very good accomplishment!! Eddie never showed. Because we've been doing the swap at the police station it's documented. It's against him, not us :) This will work in our favor later. I'm so happy that it hasn't taken very long for him to "forget" about Kurt and Austin. Kurt was very devastated none the less. And Eddie called right before bed to apologize to Jake and yes we have that recorded also.
Friday was a regular Friday afternoon. We did play in the water because it was so warm outside. This is our first water day of the year
Now that our swamp cooler and the AC is hooked up in the bedroom this summer will go by much easier for me. Yes at this point I'm going to be selfish :)
Saturday we spent the day at the temple with Uncle Kurt and Linda and had a little luncheon at Lurain and Cathy's it was so great to be so calm on Saturday. Luckily all of my kids were pretty well behaved. I didn't have to really chase them much. Below are some of the pics I was able to snag at the temple afterward. I have to say that I personally was so impress with Linda and her spirit. I couldn't help but let my tears flow when they were sealed. It was a moment worth being there for. I'm so grateful for our knowledge and understanding of the Gospel. How grateful I am to be sealed to My Husband and my small children. I hope one day that Kurt and Austin are given the opportunity to be sealed to Jake and I. It scares me to know what could happen to them. Luckily we do have an honest and Just God and all things will be worked out. What a great experience it was to be there. I'm grateful the the chance to be so close to Jake's family. What a great day Saturday was for us at the temple.
And last but not least Sunday, We went to church yesterday, had to come home to let little Bridger nap, he wouldn't nap earlier without his Binky. Yes we're trying our best to ditch it. So we're not letting him have it if he's not sleeping or going to sleep. Jake wanted to try and let him go to sleep without it yesterday for his nap. That didn't work. After Sacrament the rest of the kids stayed, and I was exhausted so Jake came home to deal with Bridger and I needed to lay down. I worked at 5pm but we did manage to get a birthday cake pulled together for EmberLee, yes her birthday was May 5th. We've had a house full of Sickness and haven't been able to do it with family. We decided after listening to her tell everyone that she's still having her birthday because she hasn't had her cake yet. So with or without family there we decided to make her a cake and celebrate her birthday in a matter of 15 minutes :) On my 2nd break. Luckily 4 year olds can't tell the difference between 15 minutes and 30. Long as "Happy Birthday" was sung, and candles were blown that's all that matters :)
1 comment:
Ain't life grand!!!! Grandpa and I sure to miss you guys. Soon, he will be able to go up your stairs and we can come and see you. We miss you a lot.
Post a Comment