We had a fun Friday. Bridger was in everything friday. He found the gel that Jake and Kurt use. He made sure he painted his little head with every ounce he could find. Oh and the floor, and the wall, and the door, and the cabinets. I think that's all he finger painted on :) ave you ever tried washing a lot of gel out hair? Like inches of it at a time? Well I was lucky enough to have the sweet oportunity to be given this chance. Can I just say it doesn't come out very easily. It's just makes it move around in a slime sort of way. Bridger had it so thick on his head that it was dripping onto his face in glops. Here's a little sample of Bridge in the gel :)
Saturday was a regular day for me, Jake was gone to work when I got up. Because he was on call. So EmberLee, Bridger and I did laundry. We put little Bridger in underwear that whole time. He did pretty well. We didn't have any accidents in his big boy pants. I think we're making sweet progress.
When Jake finally got home we went shopping for food and came across a little kid bike for Bridger. We also found him a little helmet to keep him safe. I ended up calling in sick, and not working. Because Jake seemed really aggitated and tired from being up at 5:40am. So I had a calm night of watching the kids play with they're daddy. Way cute.
So far it's been an ok weekend. Nice and calm :)
3 comments:
Looks like fun!!! Hey I didn't know you could get the "Davids" music so I copied you :)
Man does Bridger look like his dad! ZSounds like you had fun going out. Next t8ime you should go with us. We are THE FUNNEST people around!! J/K/. LOL
Gosh, that dinner sounds good!!! All except for the shrimp. I'm glad you got to go out.
I love the video. This is the man that is abusive to his kids???? Yea, right!! Looks like it!!!!
Your blog is awesome. I hope your calm weekend contines, and I will see you tomorrow. Thanks for letting us crash your party.
Love you all!!!
Post a Comment