Wednesday, May 7, 2008

OUR INTRO

We are the Lyman's, Jacob and Tyra, we have 4 children and 1 on the way. 2 of which are mine from a previous marriage. But Jake likes to claim them as his own, he is the one that takes care of them. We have a FULL HOUSE. Our oldest son is, which is growing up way too fast, he loves to be outdoors and he seems to want to be older than he really is, Kurtis Cole is 12. Our second oldest son is our free spirited, happy go lucky, rambunctious Austin Hunter that is 10. Our only little girl, we sometime mistake her for our monster in a princess costume, EmberLee Dona who is 4. Our youngest son born at this point in time right this minute is our cute "mini me" look-a-like, Bridger Conrad who is 19 months. Last but not least our Little nameless man, we don't have a name for him yet, but he will have one hopefully before he's born. We just found out that he's not a girl after all the sickness during this pregnancy. I was for certain that he was a girl, I am mistaken. So in my pregnancy history I can throw up more than I can count, I can get an IV, and I'm not required to have heartburn during the first trimester with a boy. Completely different than any other boy pregnancy for sure. Needless to say, He'll be here hopefully by the end of August. I hope to be able to add on each person in our family each time I update. I may get to know my kids closer doing this. And I hope that I can enjoy this as much as my other family members have. Gives me something to do when Bridger is napping I guess. This is our into. I hope you decide to peek in us often. A lot will change I'm sure :)

2 comments:

Lowe Family said...

Look at you go!! This will be fun! You will get addicted like I am :)

Norm and Frances said...

No kidding!! Now I am going to have to carry a laptop instead of my knitting!!! Then I can "blog" anywhere!!! This great fun, but Ty, I am jealous that you did it without any help!!! I had to have help, but, I think it is fun anyway. You did a great job, but, I am going to steal Christy's playlist. Wanna help???