Sunday, June 8, 2008

Our weekend

So after shopping we went to Mom and Dad's like planned, we Bar-B-Q'd.....Or should I say Jake did.
While we waited for the meat we took pictures, for our blogs :)
We all got stuffed too full with tasty chicken, potato salad, carrots, and cabbage salad. And my Awesome In-laws bought cheesecake, someone must have told them I was craving it!!
Later today, we took the kids to try out a new park called Northridge Park. It's in a richer part of Orem up by the mountain. It wasn't infested with white trash and smoking Mexicans. We were the only ones there for a little while.
Bridger threw the ball, and kicked the ball, and just had fun on the play ground like it was a play pal. He even played with his daddy.
The Boys were boys and climbed whatever they could, and dared each other to do stupid stunts
EmberLee learned how to slide down the pole soooo fast
When we were leaving I looked up past the church and saw this. I thought it was picture worthy. This park is definitely a keeper.

No comments: