Sunday, June 8, 2008

ABC Tag

A- Attached or Single? Attached B-Best Friend? Jake C-Cake or pie? Cheesecake ;) D-Day of choice? Sunday E-Essential Item? Diaper bag, I carry EVERYTHING in it! F-Favorite color? Green G-Gummy bears or worms? bears, I like to bit off their heads H-Home town? Lehi, South Ogden, Orem, Utah I-Favorite indulgence? After cheesecake, Coke and chocolate J-January or July? July, It's time to hang out with family outside and enjoy the beauty K-Kids? 4 3 boys 1 girl and 1 boy on the way L-Life isn't complete without? My Family!!! M-Marriage date? Sept 4, 2002 N-Number of brothers and sisters? 1 brother, 4 half brothers, 2 half sisters, 1 step sister(which I'm closest too her though) 3 sister-in-laws, and 2 brother-in-laws. Got all that? O-Oranges or Apples? depends on which is in season P-Phobias? being alone in the dark Q-Quote-What you are is more important than what you were, what you become is more important than what you are. R-Reasons to smile? I'm alive and well and so are my children and my better half T-Tag 3 people: Lacey, Amber, Shawna U-Unknown fact about me? I hate reading V-Vegetable? Asparagus, yum!! W-Worst habit? I'm a slob X-Xray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound, usually there is an outcome, and you don't have to wear a nappy lead shield and guess what your insides look like. Y-Your favorite food? Right now, Any Z-Zodiac sign: Libra

No comments: