Saturday, June 7, 2008

The rest of the week

During the day I've tried to keep the kids occupied. We've watching our neighbor boy Michael, until his dad wakes up after working graveyards. So Friday morning instead of homework we played games, made joke books, and watched movies.
In the evening I've been working. Today I was suppose to get on and work this morning, but as I got up and checked my email I was able to get off and not work today so I've been playing Zelda on the Nintendo DS. I'm so addicted. I can't wait till I pass it :) So immature I know. We've done absolutely nothing today. I think we've ran a load of laundry through and Jake took a nap on the couch, we're hoping to go to Mom and Dad Lyman's for Dinner and we'll have the boys tonight. Next time the boys are gone, Me, Jake, EmberLee and Bridger are going to use my flt benefits and go to Long Beach and spend the day at the beach, I set all our plans up with our rental car that will only cost us $35, we're taking a cooler to go shopping for lunch when we get there so we don't spend too much money on fast food while we're. We'll be flying standby, but keeping our fingers crossed might keep our standby wide open. Jake is excited to go. We'll have the camera for sure. I'm going to take the boys somewhere later too. We'll see how it goes, I'm excited to have Jake finally fly Jetblue. Austin loved the TV's and the funny flt attendants. It will be interesting how the younger kids deal with flying. I'm getting better at it too.

1 comment:

Lowe Family said...

You have been ABC tagged :) just copy and paste from mine if your interested