I'm going to waste a blog to whine, because I can.
I'm in the worst mood today, probably yesterday, the day before that and definitely tomorrow and the day after that, and so forth, ....and to infinity and beyond.............LOL, yes Toy Story has been watched to many times in my life time.
I'm sick of laying down, I'm sick of watching movies all day, I'm sick of making pit-stops to the hospital to have shots in my arm to stop contractions, I'm sick of having to pee every time I get comfortable(can that happen this far into a pregnancy, comfort?), I'm sick of heartburn, I'm sick of leg cramps, I'm sick of whining kids, I'm sick of headaches from laying down, I'm sick of not being about to let my kids out the backdoor, because the steps still aren't safe after 3 1/2 weeks. I'm sick of my house being a crap whole and no one caring, I'm sick of certain people telling me that my house doesn't matter, just to focus on staying laying down(yeah right, with 4 kids that works out), I'm sick of people telling me what my kids are good for in my house. They have to be yelled at to get anything done, I'm sick of yelling at my kids to get anything done around here, I'm sick of all the neighbor kids running a muck in my house and then leaving. I'm going to say out loud right now that all this does matter, it matters most because I can't lay here and go crazy for the last 6 weeks of my pregnancy, I can't keep staring at a mess day in and day out.
Why is it when other people offer their opinion's they only say the stupid "positive" side, hoping that it will help? It infuriates me to know that people think that's going to be the fix to the problem. I'm sick of acting like, all is well. I'm so stressed I think my head may explode at any time. If someone could die of natural causes my stress could drop considerably. For those of you who know who, and what I'm talking about that wasn't an invitation to murder someone.....Or was it? I would love to have someone call me to complain about my life with me. Take my side of the whining, understand and except my whining. Not tell me to "look on the bright side" I know, I'm being extremely selfish. I don't care either. Until I'm off this laying down, flat on my back, bed rest, I won't care.
My laundry is piling up, my bathroom stinks, my bedroom's a trash hole, I can't scrapbook with out contracting enough to lay back down, or take another trip to the hospital. My dishes reminds me of a family of rabbits, they keep multiplying and replenishing the earth. At least they're keeping the commandments right? I have to do some laundry so that I have clean underwear to wear, because I only have 4 pair that fit. How great is that, my butt and belly are to big to compromise anything else. Can't I just have 4 more pair so I can make it one whole week without washing whites? If I had a total of 8, in about 6 weeks those won't fit either. I would really love time to speed up already so that this all can be over with. Then I'll have 5 kids instead of 4 and I'll have much more to complain about. At least that would make life at least breathable.....right? Breathable, for me because I'll not have a baby in my ribs anymore. Yes Nancy, I do have a baby in my ribs, long torso and all LOL :)
And can I say to the women on this earth that love being pregnant, to hell with ya. I'd love to just flip them all off. Because doing something like that might make me feel better.
Maybe a cute little love bird will do :) 
I want a big guacamole burger in a meal, from Carl's Jr. with fried Zucchini, and a huge fully loaded Coke :)

8 comments:
You wouldn't, by chance, be having a bad day would you??????
Holy crap, it sounds like your having worse that a bad day. I have great little wall washers if you want me to send them over. I know you are on bed rest, but if you need a change of senery come over you can bed rest yourself in my recliner.
I think my phones are messed up, I see you called today. Did my anwsering machine pick-up? My call waiting isn't beeping like it should be.
I had a doctors appt. today, I weight more right now than when I gave birth to McKenna. Fun times, Fun times!
OK Ty... I know exactly what you are going through, well not the bedrest part, but other than that. Oh, and I guess I don't have 4 kids either, just one. You know how much I love you and Jake, but here goes, and I hope this doesn't offend anyone. I think you need to tell Jake to help out more. Yes, he does work full-time OUTSIDE of the home, but what do you do? Sit on your thumbs all day? I think NOT!!!! You are doing your part by carrying this child, and iuf you need to stay down until he can safetly be born then so be it, and Jake needs to pick up some slack, and do some of the things you are unable to do right now. For your kids? Well, I don't know what to say. Maybe you should just throw all of their stuff away, and have like 3 outfits they can wear and trash the rest. That would solve the mess problem. Then, for laundry you wouldn't have that much anyway, and there yougo. I hope that helped, and I hope Jake won't get mad. Men aren't just here to help make babies and go out and work all the time. They are here to HELP with the family as well. Greg knows that for sure!! I love you guys! We need a girl night without hubbies or kids. call me.
Amber, Just so you're aware, I can't throw my childrens clothes away, we don't have the money to replace them and I don't know if you remember or not I'm on bedrest. I feel that you have no clue of what I am experiencing. It does offend me conciderably when you talk about my husband like he's some lazy bum. I don't know if you're aware of what goes on in my home, I don't think you do, because everytime I've invited you and Greg, you always refuse and You offer up help you can't give out. So when you talk about Jake like he doesn't do anything around here, your wrong. Jake works everyday, he busts his butt not for one child and a wife, but for 4children and a wife. He does do his part, he comes home from work everyday and cooks dinner, does laundry, bath kids(I do have 4 of those) picks up the best he can, vacumes, and caters to me because I'm on bedrest. Those are just a few of things he does in our home. But he can't do all that when he's at work. He does work extra hours though to pick up the slack because again we have 4 kids not 1. I guess he's not super dad like Greg. I hope you understand what you said on my blog for my family and friends to read, did offend me, I'm sure it will definitely offend those of my friends and family that does know Jake and how hard he is working to make our life work. I'm sure it would offend you and your family or friends too if I made those acusations about Greg. You claim that you understand how I feel.... except for.....You don't understand anything I've said. I can't have a girls night out. I'm on bedrest once again. Hopefully I've opened your eyes to how I feel now. You have hurt my feelings, you have offended me, the same way you did when you told me that my 2 boys weren't welcome at Dylans baby blessing. Remember that? I would hope that you would defend Greg the same as I've done. I don't find your comment on my blog at all funny. I don't mean for this to come across funny either.
And the Queen Bee has spoken!!
Amber, your comments don't even warrant a response. You don't know my family. You never have.
But hey, give us a call if you should ever need some help. Especially if you should find yourself with four kids, a house, and ex-husband to deal with, while on bed rest.
Ok, so that last comment stunk! I guess I needed that more than you did.
Post a Comment