Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Last few days

So Monday night we were invited to eat dinner with Felicia and her husband. We did a Bar-B-Q at their home. It was fun to spend time with someone new. She's due the same time we are and she's barely showing, it makes me look like a house. I guess I'm finally justified in saying that I'm huge. Compared to her, I am! While we where there, Bridger found a pile of dirt to play in. He looked like he had gotten into my eye brow pencil. He was filthy, but he definitely had fun. Kurt found a new best friend. They have a golden retriever named Koey. Kurt played the whole time with her. Austin was in on the fun too, but he really liked there swings they had from their tree. They're from Mexico I guess. They're kind of like hammocks but you sing from the tree and you sit in them instead of lay. I didn't get a pics of them but they were cool. We had a lot of fun. Yesterday I took the boys to their Dentist appointment. Austin got his 2nd set of wires to bring in the gap on his upper teeth after having his braces fix his under bite. Kurt got a bracket fixed on the back of his teeth, and his braces tightened. Now his teeth have pink bands. When we were there. We ran into Grandma Dickey, She's doing great. She told me that I have really gone gray, like my mom. Only family members that truly love you can say such things. I know I'm going gray, I almost don't care anymore. Whatever. We share the same Dentist needless to say.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun party. I'm glad you all had some time to just play. Sounds like Kurt had a good time with his new friend.

How is Marion doing??? Did she have the surgery on her sholder????

(I noticed the gray a while back!!!) (See how much I love you!!)