Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Thursday to Today
Last Thursday, I found out that I passed my diabetes test that I usually fail the 1st one and am forced to do the 3 hour test. I didn't have to do that this time :) Wooooo Hoooooooo!!!
Instead I found out that I'm anemic, that explains why I'm so tired all the time, and craving red meat all the time. I crave burgers like there is no tomorrow. My favorite would have to be the Guacamole Burger from Carl's Jr. it's enormous too. I have to push myself to eat a little better and I get to pop yet another pill :) An Iron pill, plus my prenatal that I never remember, and my Zantac so I don't die of heartburn. Not to mention the occasional Tylenol for my lovely headaches I can never seem to get rid of.
Friday was the 4th,
Saturday we spent the day cleaning our living room carpet and rearranging to give me that sense of cleanliness. Jake hates it when I ask him to move the piano. We rented a carpet cleaner from Macey's for $20 and split the cost with our neighbors so we had it, then when we took a break they used it. I feel so much together now :)
Sunday, we finally went to church with EmberLee's purple cast. I almost feel inactive. I just have to discipline myself not to take a nap before church. I've slept through church 2 weeks in a row. I think Jake knows that I don't get to sleep any other day and I'm exhausted most of the time. So he has pity on me and looses track of time, hence our inactivity :) Sunday though we were ready for church and there a 1/2 hour early. How much time we end up fighting the boys to find their clothes, and getting their hair done, and what not. It's kind of nice to be on time and a have bench to choose from for once :) During church I had a few ladies ask about our pregnancy. Apparently I'm just showing enough that people think I'm only like 4 or 5 months pregnant. Kind of sad being I feel like I've been pregnant most of my life LOL. I'm maybe exaggerating just a bit. But I definitely feel like a house. To bad I don't look like one so I can get sympathy for my feeling so awful all the time (some women like this????).
Monday I spent the day updating the blog on book. And our old friend Daisha came to visit. She played guitar hero with Jake, and then we ended up getting a fabulous knock on the door.
Our complex next door unformed us that Jake's car had been in an accident. I shot out the door like nothing else. As I ran out she was telling me that her yard workers were weed eating the lawn and flipped up a rock into his passenger side door window. Yes it shattered. The lady was awesome, she was very responsible and I'm so glad that she was nice enough to inform us.
We've been parking the cars on the side of the house closer to the front door because our back steps are not safe to use. They're not fixed yet, due to the wear and tear of them. The steps are collapsing one by one. I've nearly fallen down them a few times. So we've opted to park on the side of the house so we've been using the front door and steps, they're safer. Jake had the window repair guys come and fix the window at his work and the lady is reimbursing us $130.
Today, I woke up due to our lovely neighbors that don't have any consideration for others. Who lets their kids out to play screaming and running around at 7am. Personally I feel that it's completely rude. But I guess that just me. I got up took a shower, then woke the kids up to take their bath's by about 9:40 this morning we went to the park. Our ward meets on Tuesday mornings for a play-date at the park. It was fun to sit and let the kids play and to visit with the moms in the ward that I don't get a chance to visit with during church. We came home and had some otter-pops and I put Bridger down for his nap. I have to work in a bit so I'd thought I'd update w/out pictures. I've got to get my camera out so I can remember to take pictures. It's hard to remember to take pictures if it's not out. I guess I get to busy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment