My Best Friend
Today I found a friend,
Who knew everything I felt.
He knew my every weakness,
And the problems I've been dealt.
He understood my wonders,
And listened to my dreams.
He listened to how I feel about life,
And knew what it all means.
Not once did he interrupt me,
Or tell me I was wrong.
He understands what I am going through,
And promised he'll stay long
I reached out to this friend
To show him that I care
To pull him close and let him know
How much I need him there
I went to hold his hand
To pull him a bit nearer
And realized that this perfect friend
was my true love and will always be here.
Jake is everything to me. I don't know if I could ever do without him. I'm so much stronger with him. His example to me, how to treat others, and to ignore the negative. It's so hard for me to do sometimes. I'm truly grateful for what he brings to my life. The struggles that have come our way. He always seems to take the blows with ease. I'm not sure how he's able to handle it all, and still take of our family. He's the best dad, he works so hard for our family. He supported my 2 boys in the beginning of our life without complaining. I'm so glad that he is so willing to love me for me and be my boys DAD. It's not everyday that you teach your children to marry someone that already has kids. For that I have to say thanks to my wonderful in-laws for raising such a neat and awesome Person, for not teaching him to be judgmental. I will always be grateful for all he does for me and my children. I love you SO MUCH JAKE.

4 comments:
Ok, I emailed you on your email. Please read it
Thank you for posting that great post. It's to bad other people don't see how much Jake does for your family. I love Jake so much and I know how hard he works and how strong of a man he is. Roger gives me a hard time all the time because the only time I cried the day we got married was when we entered the sealing room and I saw Jake sitting there. He is amazing to me!
Christy,
it has hurt me conciderably to know that someone could pretend to know Jake and cut him down as if he's no one.
I'm truely greatful for the ones that do know what he does, and for those that do acknowledge his greatness. Thank you, your words mean everything to me.
Jake has always been an inspiration to me. I would love to be as nice a person as he is and as loving to his friends, and to anyone really. He has always been a truly "good" person and so very kind.
I love the way he makes people laugh and how he is so happy. I love the way he loves his family and all that he does for you all. It has been a real treat to be his mom, and I hope someday he knows just how much he is loved.
He has always been "my free spirit" and what a blessing he has been.
Post a Comment