I couldn't get a very big picture of Kate for comparison, but if you visit their website she's the mom. http://www.sixgosselins.com/Home.html
It's growing out finally, the fact we can finally fit a curling iron in it is fabulous.
Well, at about 10 or so this morning I took the kids to the Keele's for our RS play date this week. The kids played in the water while us ladies just visited. I love being able to visit with the ladies in our ward. We have so many neat ladies in our ward. It's fun to get to know them outside of Church.


4 comments:
She looks so grown up when her hair is all done up. Little kids can't...shouldn't grow up.
Quick question...what is the top counter for?
It's there to let me know how many people have come to our site. The one feedjit tells me who has come, and the sitemeter I can log onto and it gives me diagrams of who, when, where, what time. All that fun stuff. I am just kind of odd about weirdo's visiting and looking at my family. I've disabled a few options for just anyone to see.
She is looking so good!!! I can't wait to take her to get her hair styled and let her pick out a pair of earrings!!!! The first time she cut it, it looked really cute, after you took her to have it cut. I am hoping that it will get about that long so we can have some choice about what to do. Of course, she has to be in on the decision, but it will be fun to see her look like a girl again. She is such a pretty girl.
Post a Comment