I've been working on scrapbook pages for each of the kids. It consists of their birth story and where we got their names. It's got me thinking of how greatful I truely am.
Kurtis was so quiet and little. It was easy to have one baby. His birth was so new to me, he was my first baby. The circumstances surrounding his birth weren't the best. But I feel that having a baby that young helped me be who I am today. I might have been pushed into being more mature than my actual age. The funny thing is now, is when I was having Kurtis Jake was a Jr in High School. Kind of funny to think of it that way. He's now 12 and is struggling to figure out who he is. I remember being that age. I feel that he's got more in his court than he should have. I love him no matter what he does. It's difficult to watch him struggle none the less.
Austin was a supprise. I'm greatful everyday for his crazy personality. He's so opposite of Kurtis. He's not so quiet. Infact he's full of energy, enough to make you go crazy when you watch him. His stories were fun. When he was born Jake was in the MTC getting ready to head out to Chille on his mission. Kind of silly to think we had to be on different paths to make our family. I am so glad that Austin was a supprise, when I'm down he's pretty sensitive to feelings. He gets his feeling hurt so easily and isn't afraid to show his feelings. He knows when someone needs some cheering up and he's usually the one that plays with the smaller kids. He loves his siblings. I love watching him play with them. I know that he's greatful for everyone of them too. He's a great kid.EmberLee was planned, about a year after Jake
and I were married we found out we were pregnant with our first baby. She had her name before she was born. She is our only girl and she makes up for it. She sometimes makes me run for my money. My dad says she's a spit'n image of me. I still don't remember throwing the fits she throws. As she gets older I think she gets a little better. She loves her family so much. She was named after both her special grandma's. She's a very sweet spirit. Her brothers would love it if she wasn't so lovey but when they're older I'm sure that they'll appreciate it then. I love her for who she is. Jake and I believe that my mom picked her out for us. Maybe that's why she's so much like me when I was little, my mom was paying me back. :)We wouldn't trade her for nothing.
and I were married we found out we were pregnant with our first baby. She had her name before she was born. She is our only girl and she makes up for it. She sometimes makes me run for my money. My dad says she's a spit'n image of me. I still don't remember throwing the fits she throws. As she gets older I think she gets a little better. She loves her family so much. She was named after both her special grandma's. She's a very sweet spirit. Her brothers would love it if she wasn't so lovey but when they're older I'm sure that they'll appreciate it then. I love her for who she is. Jake and I believe that my mom picked her out for us. Maybe that's why she's so much like me when I was little, my mom was paying me back. :)We wouldn't trade her for nothing.These kids have prepared me for our last baby. Remember and remanissing about each birth and where we got their names have helped me realize that each one of them is their own sweet spirits in there own way. They could have the same parents but are completely different. I am excited to see what this baby will be like. Each baby has been a complete blessing no matter the circumstances that they came into. I'm greatful for each and every one of them.
2 comments:
You have done such an awesome job writing about each one!
Gosh, I wish I had some pictures like that!!!!
Those are awesome and you are awesome. The kids are great and truly are their own persons. I love them all and am grateful to have them be a part of my family.
Sure do with I had some pictures tho!!!!
Post a Comment