So because I'm off bed rest in a week, not knowing what can happen from there, I've decided that I wanted to let the kids paint my belly.
This is the last baby, and this is something they can remember, and this is also something we can show the baby later.
Kind of silly and fun at the same time. My friend Lacey loaned me this awesome kids concoction recipe book for the paint that we used. 

EmberLee, and Bridger had a turn with dads help. Then Michael had to join in too, he felt jipped his mom didn't do this when she was pregnant. He told me he was kind of scared to see my belly. But he got the hang of it after a few minutes. They had lots of fun painting my incubator. Then Bridger had to try it out on himself too.
EmberLee, and Bridger had a turn with dads help. Then Michael had to join in too, he felt jipped his mom didn't do this when she was pregnant. He told me he was kind of scared to see my belly. But he got the hang of it after a few minutes. They had lots of fun painting my incubator. Then Bridger had to try it out on himself too.

2 comments:
That looks sick!!! I bet the kids did have fun. It may scare the baby when he is old enough to see it!!!!
I think I want to get that book. I have heard of it before. Where did Lacy get it????
Bridgers belly looks good too!!!! He is getting so big and growing up so fast. What are you going to do when the baby is grown. I bet you are as bad an empty nester as I am.
Grandma,
I am going stir crazy that's for sure, I just want my house clean and the kids are doing a little better at keeping it that way during the week. I think they're getting the hang of how to keep mom from yelling screaming. Bridger's eyes make him look bigger than he is. I wish you guys were around more often to see what a character he is turning out to be. Love you guys.
Post a Comment