Wednesday, August 6, 2008
55 Questions
1] Have you ever showered with someone? Yes, my husband, who doesn't? That's the only time I get to talk without interruptions from kids. Or maybe he's staring wondering what went wrong with my body, it looks so alien right now. That's why he doesn't interupt me ever. Maybe we should find some where else to talk with clothes on :) LOL
2] Do you still talk to the person you fell hardest for? YES, eternity is what I was waiting for.
3] Where was the first kiss you had with the last person you kissed? on the side walk in front of my aunts house at like midnight or later, and it was like the movies :) He put his one hand on the side of my face, it was perfect. Then he called later the next day to apologize for acting so wierd. he didn't mean to do the "hand thing".
4] Who is your last text from and what does it say? From Lacey--I'll be right up
5] Burger King or Wendy's? Wendy’s for sure, Anything is better than BK, I used to work BK, I won't eat there if I can control it.
6] Latest you stayed up in the past week? about midnight or so
7] Where are you right now? In my clean, bedroom
8] Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to? Yes,Sometimes I don't get the response I need though.
9] What were you doing at 9:30 last night? Reading Heathers Booby Blog, I think that was about 9:30 anyways.
10] Are you listening to music right now? Nope
11] Was it a boy or a girl to text you first today? I haven't been texted today yet.
12] What is the 7th text in your inbox say and from who? From my only texting buddy Lacey, it says: Oh. You mean on Jake. Haha
13] Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos? Not really, but a long time ago I used to want a grapevine around my hips, because I belly dance, then my mom reminded me of the day I would have kids and that I would most likely get stretchmarks and I would then have raisins instead of grapes :) Ever since then I have this mental image of a tattoo of when I'm wrinkly old. That usually cures me of wanting to desecrate my body.
14] How long can you go without your phone? I could if I had too, but I don't so lets not worry about it.
15] Who was the last person you talked to on the phone & what did you talk about? Keith and Lacey, we talked about medication that Keith needs that I have that he can borrow, and a drink that I "need".
16] Who last called you babe/baby? My X-husband, I don't think he ever knew my real name. It was a power trip thing I think, like when he'd call me "his wife" or " my wife" any pet name instead of my real name would make him believe that I wasn't a person and had my own feelings. I guess have a thing with calling each other pet names. Jake and I don't usually do that.
17] Does your phone ring in the middle of the night often? Once in a while, either when my Aunt that has no concept of time, and she thinks that everyone doesn't sleep, she'll call at midnight and asks the dumbest question ever, "What are you guys doing?" or when something is wrong with someone we get calls late, or when Jake's on call and gets called in.
18] Do you know anyone who is married that shouldn't be? Ohh yea, my brother and his current wife.....Oh I guess I don't need to name names.
19] If your ex said they hate you, you say? Tu she Asshole, you mean I don't want you anymore? Your dream is over and you've woken up? Hurray!!
20] Do you curse in front of your parents? I have for years, I did in front of my mom when I was like 13 or so and she didn't react, so I did it all the time from then. That's probably why I have a potty mouth now. I can't stop, it's so hard, it's like smoking for me. I just try to clean up my mouth and it just comes out.
21] What is your current annoyance? My kids pretending they can't hear me.
22] Last time you saw fireworks, with who & where? 24th of July We shared our fireworks in the front yard with the Wilson's and the Brazilian neighbors came out and we gave them a ton of Sparklers, it was kind of fun to watch the kids play. No one got burned this year either.
23] Who did you last lay in bed with? Bridger, he comes and gives me loves in the morning.
24] Are you afraid of roller coasters? NOPE! I love them, but as I get older they don't love me.
25] What would you do if your best friend told you they were moving? My best friend is my hubby, so if he was moving there would be a huge problem.
26] Macy's gift card or Hollister gift card? I don't usually shop at either place, I would definitely take one from Walmart though.
27] Who pissed you off yesterday? Kurtis, my oldest. He's 12, 10 ft tall and bullet proof. I think it gets that from his Sperm Donor
28] At what age do you want to be married? I know now that 18 is too young. Your still a kid, I think when I was 25, that was a perfect age.
29] Where is your mom right now? She's in heaven, she died in1999.
30] What are you supposed to be doing right now? I need to give Kurtis and Austin haircuts, but I'm waiting for Austin to finish his dishes first.
31] Are you slowly drifting away from someone? Yes
32] When was the last time you felt unbearably guilty? On Sunday when I read the ward bulletin, you know the one that says that we need to work on Church attendance. I haven't been to church in probably about 6 weeks or so. I'm on bed rest and I just felt that I need to just go anyways. Even though I'm suppose to be down with my feet up.
33] Are you bored? When am I not, I'm on bed rest stuck to my house.
34] What girls can you tell everything to? I usually tell Lacey a lot especially after midnight. Nancy is another that seems to get more than she can handle from me.
35] The last person you talked to on AIM/MSN? I haven't done that for so long, I really don't remember. Probably my Mother-in-law along time ago.
36] Have you ever kissed anyone who's name started with an A? Probably, I don't remember all the names of the guys I've kissed.
37] Can you play guitar hero? Yeah, I'm no expert but I can play, kind of.
38] Do you prefer warm or cold weather? Cool, right in the middle, not to hot to need the AC, but not to cold to need the Heater, usually jacket weather is perfect.
39] What do you currently hear right now? The swamp cooler pushing out cool air, my keyboard clicking away as I type, my ankles popping as I fidget, and in the distance the movie "fools gold" playing in the living room. Oh, and I'm pretty sure I can hear my electricity bill stacking up by the second.
40] Three days in a hotel or NFL game tickets? With kids or without????I need to be out and about, I'm not a football person, but I'm sick of being stuck inside so neither at the moment... I guess. But if I can get some type of special treatment at a hotel I guess I'd go for that.
41] How old do you think you will be when you finally have kids? I was 18, 20, 26,29 and I will still be 30 when I finally calf this one out. LOL, my uncles use that phrase, it's sounds funny but so disrespectful I guess. There better not be any other babies after that.
42] Would you rather watch football or baseball? Anyone that knows me, knows that I'm not a sports person, but If I had to be paid to do it. I'd go with baseball.
43] Where is your number one person on your friends list? He's at work, working his butt off for me and our kids.
44] What's your ring tone? It's the theme for "the office" on the cell phone, and our home phone rings have this lame little melody that's driving me crazy lately.
45] Three things you did yesterday? Went to an appointment for WIC, went to Lakeridge Jr High for Kurtis, later we went to walmart to get milk and to ride the putt, putt chair so my kids could eat cereal in the morning. I know I'm not very good at this bed rest thing. I'm paying for it now though.
46] Did anyone see you kiss the last person you kissed? Yep, my kids saw me and my hubby kiss. I think it's important that they know we love each other. I won't hide to show my love for him. Obviously just kisses and joking around is all they will ever see. But I think you get my drift.
47] When a friend walks out of your life, do you go after them or let them go? I let them go....it's not worth chasing someone that doesn't have logical thinking.
48] Looking back, did you ever waste too much time on a someone that treated you bad?Big fat YES! but I wouldn't be who I am if I didn't learn from that.
49] Have you ever kissed in the rain? Yes, I've done more than that in the rain. Adrenaline is a fun feeling to have sometimes. I would call adrenaline a blessing.
50] Have you ever fallen asleep in someones arms? Yep, almost every night.
51] What are you doing tonight? Kicking back hopefully, scrapbooking a few pages maybe.
52] Do you know anyone who is pregnant? LOL, yeah, in Utah, I think it could be in the water.
53] Do you still talk to the person you last kissed? Of course, I can't wait to see him in about an hour.
54] Does anyone hate you? Probably-but I don't really care.
55] Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? Of Course, God gives me 3rd, 4th, 5th and even more if needed. I'm suppose to be able to forgive right? I struggle with it, but I believe that everyone does. For the most part.
OK, now I tag-Lacey, Frances, Christy, Beth, Shauna, Jodi and who ever I may be forgetting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment