So I found a lot of pics that I've been missing, I wanted to share. This was before our blog but things that were totally blog worthy.

This was Bridger's first hair cut, doesn't he look so grown up?

Last year I had put Bridger in the baby contest, I even made the onesie and his little shorts to match. It's way fun to do this each time we have a baby, he didn't win, like EmberLee did, but I got a way cute picture and something to scrapbook page out of it.

Bridger got into Lacey's flour one time when we were at the Wilson's. It was way funny though.

This was our small family before EmberLee in 2002.

And this was after EmberLee but before Bridger in 2006. Bridger is there, just hidden :)

This was after Bridger, and before our new baby. We don't have an updated photo of our family obviously. That will change soon.

And this was my first year of Sun flower growing.

When Kurt was Ordained a Deacon in April we went to the hospital so that Grandpa Lyman could participate, he was in Rehab recovering from his Heart Surgery that he had at the end of Feb.

I went to a park behind wal-mart that was actually named after my Grandpa Dickey's Mother's family. Infact when we have our family reunions on Memorial Day it's for the Nelson side. This is called Nelson's grove park. I took these pictures in Feb.
1 comment:
This was great!!! What a good chance to kind of catch up, or, reunite or whatever!!! Those pics are great. You really do have a talent there Ty. It is nice to have a family photographer!!!
Love you!!!
Frances
Post a Comment