Friday, August 22, 2008

IN LIKE SIN?

She's in like sin baby :) I called this morning to see if EmberLee had gotten excepted to preschool. She did not, but she was the 1st one on the waiting list if one of the children didn't have their paperwork finished in time. Which was at like 2pm today. At about 230 we got a call from the preschool teacher. She had informed us that EmberLee was approved, and that she would start on Monday in the morning class from 915-noon. I'll have a few hours with Bridger alone, for a week or two before the baby comes. I'm so excited for EmberLee to be able to have this experience. She needs the interaction with other kids. My 36 week appointment was today, I was tested for the Group B strep also today and was told that I'm officially off bedrest, finally! I'm so excited to be able to make a trip up the street on my feet if I want, and if I contract then it's fine :) obviously it would be better not to have the baby today, but I'm off bedrest. I've got an inflamed kidney so I need to chill when it's acting up. Laying on my left side will help that. I'm almost to the end of this long pregnancy. I feel for those that have more problems than I do. Everytime I see a tired pregnant lady, bigger than me, I feel for them in pain :) I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments: