Jake had to stand on this platform, that reads your weight, calculates BMI, and catorgorizes you in a underweight, normal overweight or obese. You can set weight loss goals, and passwords to help you hit these goals. You end up playing games like hula hoop
, soccer, tightrope, running a marthon, and others. You have the option of working in many different areas to help you stay fit. Like Yoga, strength training, balance, and aerobic. I think there were a few others. But it was fun to watch. The kids started to copy Jake too, even though they didn't get the platform to play with. This will be a fun way to exercise. It won't seem like we're exercising at all. But like I said before, Jake said he got a major workout and he'll be paying for it tomorrow.
Bridger found a bath time buddy. Him and Adam lately have been bathing together, Bridger has figured out that Adam has cooler bath toys than him. So when he hear's Lacey's tub start for Adam he begs to get in to play. Of course Lacey and I can't say no. They are close in age and it's not a big deal now while they're young. They love it. I guess we're going to have to invest in boats and stuff for Bridger's tub no more lame squeeky toys.
3 comments:
I need to get me one of those Wii things!
Of course you can't do it when prego. So I can't do it until after my 6 weeks post partum. But it's going to be easy to loose weight this way for sure. You guys have to get one :)
I would love to see Jake on that thing. I bet that was a riot. We all could benefit from it, I am sure!!!! I know that I could. Why Lacy has one is beyond me!!!!
Post a Comment