So my 37 week appointment was Friday. Not much came of it, in fact I begged pretty much and because of my Kidney stones that I'm trying to pass I was told that it wasn't the best idea to get stripped. I also wasn't even dilated to a 2cm yet. What the crap is this? I'm on bed rest for 8 weeks or so get off and have permission to do anything I want pretty much, and now this baby thinks it's time to chill out? I need him out now!!! My back is aching constantly like a stabbing pain that won't go away. I was able to get pain meds until I decide to finally pass the kidney stones.
Saturday we had our Labor Day Bar-B-Q. It was meant to be pretty small, but we decided to invite the Roberts and after talking to Jake's mom they didn't have plans for dinner so we ended up having 8 adults and 10 kids. My 2 oldest weren't even here. We ended up having so much food and plenty of left overs.
Sunday we went to church and ended up coming home because I was doped up on pain meds so that I could tolerate sitting in the church bench. We came home put Bridger down for bed and after he got up EmberLee decided that he needed to be dressed up like her.
But Monday morning at like 1:30am nice and early I woke up with contractions about 4 minutes apart and they were no doubt in my mind the REAL thing. So we went in, to figure out that my water didn't break, and even though I was getting contractions every 2 minutes or so on the monitor they weren't changing my cervix while I was there. I'm now dilated to a 3+ and got a nice morphine shot mixed with phenergan. I was told that I got more so than normal because the midwife on call looked at my chart and saw that I could have a tolerance to the morphine, she wanted to make sure I had enough pain meds for my back pain from my kidneys. We got home at like 7:30am just in time for me to crash ALL day long. Literally. I slept all day. I've never been so trashed in all my life on meds....well. I think I might have been when I come home from surgery. When I thought I was up for the rest of the day I would walk around and find that I was still heavily doped. So I would go back and lay down and sleep some more. I finally woke up at like 8:30pm and ended up in bed for the night at 10:30pm. Slept the whole night with the occasional contraction that would stir me. I woke up this morning at 8:30am in time to talk Lacey into taking EmberLee to school. Contractions were grand this morning. I called Jake home, decided to take a nice hot bath and by the time he got home they decided to drizzle to nothing. Jake and I went on a walk to take Bridger and Adam to see the big dump trucks that are helping with the new ward building we're getting. The hole walk ended up being a great thing, my contractions are back and I'm just timing them now. I'm still groggy from yesterday, and I just wish this baby would decide that the outside is much better than the inside. I have so had enough!!! Maybe tonight will be the night!!
1 comment:
There's a blackmail picture for Bridger when he is a teenager!
Post a Comment