Monday, September 29, 2008

Theron's 3 Weeks

So Friday Theron turned 3 weeks old. Time has already flown by so fast, I can't believe that our baby is already 3 weeks old. Totally crazy. He's been more awake during the day (not much), and he's eating so much better now. I think his eye's are going to be blue. In this picture it doesn't really look like it, but they are lightening up around his pupils. I'm still trying to figure out where all the time has gone. We're going in today to see the Dr. for his follow-up for his circumcision and we'll have him take a look at the hemangioma on his back, if that's what it truely is. The we'll take another look at it in November for his 2 month check up.

1 comment:

Lowe Family said...

He's going to look like Jake too...don't worry he'll grow out of it :) I can't believe he's 3 weeks now! I need to come by and visit some time but i'm waiting till Katie gets better. She's still a little not so hot.