Thursday, October 9, 2008

Out and About

So I had gone to Darla's today to get out of the house. We were commenting on how Bri her little guy was so much bigger than Theron. Bri is 2 months older than our 5 week old Theron. They are both going to be blessed on the 2nd of November. Bri weigh's 17 lbs, if I remember right. A few weeks ago Theron weighed a little over 8 lbs. I'm sure he's got to be close to 10lbs now. In person the size difference was enourmous. It's been really fun for me to go over there. I miss hanging out with Darla.

I only come across a small problem. When I try to visit people Bridger doesn't like to stay long. Like when I went to Nancy's the other day we were only there for maybe an hour before Bridger was ready to go home. Then I had visited Darla a few days ago and he had done the same thing. I had told Lacey about him doing this. She had mentioned that if he did it today that she would come and get him so that he could come home. So when he started in on bringing my shoes to me and begging to go, I called Lacey. She came a few minutes later. When she came in the door she told Bridger to say bye, bye to mommy and that little stinker, be known to my surprize, didn't even come and get a hug, he didn't even look my direction. I thought for sure he would have changed his mind when he knew I wasn't going with him. He didn't, he was out the door and down the stairs. I watched him get buckled into Lacey's car without even a glance at the window. Lacey took him home and put him down for his nap without a fight. I think it's funny that he is a little home body. I guess either I need to get him out more and make him like to visit other places. Or plan to get a babysitter when I want to visit friends.

No comments: