Wednesday, October 15, 2008

This Weeks been fun

So we've had a few pretty silly days lately. I've found my new favorite game...(SkipBo...Thanks Heidi and Jared) I'm not good at all, but I'm learning from being a big fat loser.....and I'm not talking about losing weight either, in fact I think the junk food we inhale while playing SkipBo makes me gain more weight. It probably drives Jared and Heidi nuts playing with me, because I suck so bad. But I love it any how. So any who, moving on.
So I have to tell you about yesterday. I'm horrible! Me and Heidi went to Wendy's yesterday to inhale some lunch before our DI stop in AF. Well after we ate we were getting our kids in the car. There was a guy in the parking lot blowing leaves and cleaning up. When we got the kids in the car I had noticed that Heidi's little Jake had a kids meal bag full of stuff. I checked it, and sure enough he had his frosty that had tipped all over inside of this paper bag, and his drink in there. I gave him his drink and refused to put the bag in the car. His frosty was melting everwhere. I had looked around all over outside for a garbage......no where around not even by the doors was there a garbage can. So with the guy that was blowing leaves who was closer to our car now, I had chosen the "wrong" not the right....I choose to throw the bag of melting frosty under my van. While the kids were getting in the car I had dumped out old drinks from earlier in the day. So with our bag of frosty there was also Orange juice with it. I got in the car and told Heidi as I backed up....Don't make eye contact with the dude. I acted like he didn't even exist. I looked over my shoulder as I back up.....you know to make sure there were no cars coming in the empty parking lot. Heidi was laughing so hard. She said that the guy was staring me down. So I couldn't help but laugh too. Infact to play this in my head as I was driving off made it even more funny, because I then figured out that my choice probably wasn't the best one. I think that's why it made it so funny. To make it even better, our FHE on monday night was to be a good examples for others......I wonder how I'm doing on that one? Pathetic apparently.
Today I got to go and get a migraine headache :) I helped out in EmberLee's classroom today. Kind of fun to watch her interact with all the other kids. She's definately the leader in that class. It's so funny watching her. She acts like a little adult. When the kids first get to class they practice their names, then they get 15 minutes of free time. She found the apron and was pretending to be the waitress. She had a pencil in one hand and a paper pad in the other. It was pretty cute, she had told the little boys that they were the chefs. She told the the other girls that boys cook and girls take the order from the kids....LOL I wonder where she got this concept. LOL......I'm sorry I can't help that Jake loves to cook and I love to watch. She's so silly, she also wiggles her bum when she thinks no one is watching her, and she touches her bum too when she walks. She's apparently got her first boyfriend, his name is Derrick. I clued her in though, I told her to tell Derrick that she can't date until she's 16. I laugh because his mom found me when I dropped her off the other day and told me the same conversation happened with them too. She's pretty cute I have to admit. It was way fun to be part of that today. A migraine well earned if you ask me.
While I was doing that Bridger was playing in the flouer with Adam at Lacey's apartment. They are now our little Dough boys. Lacey bathed them both, and could have made a loaf of bread out of the flour from each kid. I'm glad that Bridger didn't miss me too bad.
The best part of the rest of this week is I've probably got Bronchitis and the kids are out of school till Tuesday. This will be interesting.

1 comment:

ANDREA said...

oh my gosh ty- i laugh so hard reading your posts. youre so hilarious. lol. your honestly is just hilarious. you kill me.

and it was so funny last night- before mutual all the young women met at the billings to practice a song and all of a sudden theres kurtis right in the door way of the billings and im like hey whats up- he just stood there and hung out and watched us practice- i didn't figure out until later that he has a crush on ali case. she's too cute- it was so funny..he was not even ashamed about following her around! lol- guess him and emberlee both need the "cant date until youre 16" talk. LOL your kids are just too good looking, what can you do?!