So for Halloween our kids had fun. I had to work unfortunately, so Jake went around with all 5 kids and took them trick-or-treating. I wish I could have gone. Kurt was a skeleton, I aparently wasn't quick enough to get his picture. I had to work at 4 and he went to the Cases to have Jared do his make-up. I didn't get the privilage to get his picture, I feel aweful.
I barely got Austin (he was a sea captain, this was minus the mask) and Bridger (he was a little spider, he had a purple and black hat). Bridger didn't want his picture taken.
Theron was a dalmation. He was so cute, he even had a tiny little tail.
EmberLee was a Oklahoma University cheerleader. She did this more for her Uncle Nick, this is his team :)
The kids had fun. I'm just glad it's over.
No comments:
Post a Comment