Sunday, November 2, 2008

Rags to Riches

So we got the privelage this week to get a lot of things given to us (a special thank you to Heidi's brother Jeff, I don't know what I would ever do with out your rags to riches situation). We have been blessed with many things. Like a bigger TV in our bedroom, and another TV for the Wii. I would have to say that EmberLee is loving her new bed set. It's hot pink, one of the reason's pink is the color I hate most. EmberLee loves it none the less. Bridger ended up with a really nice crib/toddler bed, it's from IKEA. The best part is, it was bought not just a few months ago. We cleaned it up and set it up for Bridger as a toddler bed and he's willingly sleeping in it for his naps and through the night without any problems what so ever. He's staying in it. I thought that we would struggle with him getting up. He loves it and I do too. It's way sturdy, and newer than any crib I've ever owned. We also got a pantry full of food, stuff we would never buy in a million years. But my kids love the snacks and endless junk food supply right now. We also got a bed set for our King size bed that fits too. This has been a real blessing for us. Thanks so much Heidi for having such a great brother :)

No comments: