Monday, December 15, 2008

A busy week end

Thursday, I went to the mall with Heidi. We took Bridger and little Jake, they were little terror's but as soon as I got food into Bridger he chilled out. After he ate he played on the toys, the bus was his favorite. We ended up putting the leash on him after we ate. He learned that he could just drop on the ground and he wouldn't have to walk. I ended up just dragging him on the ground. He started out on his back. When I started to drag him he flipped over on his belly and kicked his feet up. He thought that was so fun, and the attention he was getting from everyone that would laugh at him as he slid by them was quite hilarious. I'm sure me laughing so hard I could barely walk only enticed him more to just let me pull him along. He's such a little character. As we were there at the mall I got a call from the Principal from Lakeridge Jr High. Kurtis was again suspended for the 3rd time this year. I was so angry. He was bulling another student. So to try it out on him he didn't like it too much. He ended up doing an in school suspension so that the office lady that is helping him get his grades up could help him. A long story short, Kurtis got a new haircut. this was half way there :) Saturday night we went to Jake's work party. He was voted as the MC last year, so he had to be there. Good thing we went because we would have missed the chance that we had to get drawn for the iPOD docking station. Kind of cool. We've never been drawn out for anything. We would have also missed Dr Rasmussen doing his vocal talent :) He sang his own version of "The surgeon of the night" He has an awesome voice. It was way funny too. He's a pretty funny guy. For those that knew that our bishop had an accident a while back. Dr. Rasmussen was his Dr. We were so glad to hear that he was. The picture that I got with the phone wasn't the best, but Dr Rasmussen had a surgical cap on with the mask from phantom of the Opera covering half of his face. He had a scrub top on and a red and black cape on over that. It was hilarious. Saturday night Heidi, Lacey and I stayed up till 2:30 in the morning wrapping Heidi's family's Christmas presents. I was going on 3 days of a nasty headache that was turning into a migraine. When I woke up Sunday morning I had a full blown Migraine. I asked Jake to put up a black sheet over the window, and I asked for bowl to throw up in, and I took a imitrex (migraine medication), I can't nurse when I take this medicine, but it works like a charm. it took about 45 minutes to start working, I was then just nauseated for a little while, and had a migraine hang over. So Sunday I made Jake stay home from church to help me with the baby, so everyone else in the family took that as an invitation too. I was too sick and tired to care. Sunday evening after I was feeling so much better, we decided to go up to Temple Square. We rode tracks with the Cases, and the Wilson's. It was kind of fun, and cold at the same time. We didn't get home until late that night. We didn't loose any kids, and for the most part it wasn't to bad with 13 kids, and 6 adults. It was pretty fun to do something like this. I had Theron wrapped on me and my coat over him. He slept the whole time. Bridger was bundled up in his stroller. Part of the time we put the bear leash on EmberLee. She hated it, it was like walking a Husky or something. It was fun, I can say now that we finally went and froze our butts off up at Temple square for 2008. Frances Birthday was Sunday too, we didn't get to go over, with the kids in the morning being stinkers and my head pounding we didn't go. But we still love her and we'll make it up to her. Happy Birthday Frances.

No comments: