Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The many faces of Theron

We can get Theron to belly laugh. It's so cute. We just love taking snap shots of him with his toys, in his toys, just laying on his blanket on the floor, under his playmat...where ever he's cute.

5 comments:

karijean said...

He is growing so big and he is so cute!!!! I shouldn't whine so much about no sleep on my blog-i'm sorry. They grow so fast. He will be school aged before I know it!

Lowe Family said...

What a cutiepie!

Someone else said...

How fun. I bet it was hard deciding which of the many pix you have of him to put on the blog.

Anonymous said...

He is definitely a handsome happy boy! You are a super photographer.

Nancy said...

Theron does have many faces. He always looks different each time I see him. I love his smile, he is a cutie.