Wednesday, January 14, 2009

clearing the Snap Shots

So before Christmas Bridger got into my mascara. I think he did a great job. what do you think? The first major snow fall the kids got dressed in snow gear and played out front. I even caught EmberLee swinging on the door when I was as the computer. I turned my back and saw this. Do you think she knew she was busted? There was an ever loving fit right after I took these pictures. More because she didn't want to sit in time out. If I remember right she ended up falling asleep in time out eventually, after a very long winded fit.

2 comments:

Someone else said...

Bridger needed to get into your mascara so that he could wear a really cool mask just like in the comic books. I just can't tell if it is supposed to be a hero mask or a villan mask.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your great photos on your blog. It really makes it nice to see what is going on in your family and share in the fun of your adventures. Never a dull moment! It is neat that you'll have these blogs to remember things years later!