Monday, January 5, 2009

A new Baby in Town

This is Charlee Mae Molyneux. My Brother Anthony and Christina had there baby around 2:48 or so on the 2nd of January. She is a little princess. She's got that famous cute Molyneux nose. She has her mommy's lips and those big Moylyneux eyes. When she has them open they're like little marbles. She is such a sweet tiny little thing. I went to Ogden on Saturday to see my new niece. Erna my little sister came to see the baby while we where there. She held Theron, it was funny to watch her with him. She doesn't have any children. I think that she would be an awesome mom. She loves babies, but loves to give them back too. After I spent time with Charlee, Christina and Anthony. We went down stairs to eat in the hospital cafeteria. On our way down we met up with My dad and Virginia. They were on there way to see Charlee. They came downstairs with us while we ate. My Dad watched Theron while we ate our lunch. My dad got him to go to sleep. He was so proud of himself. He has the magic. On my way up there I had asked Heidi to go with me, because I wanted some company for the drive, and also because I was tired. She obliged. I'm so glad she went because we had an awesome conversation. On the way up there I shared my life history, and on the way back it was her turn. It was nice to learn more about a friend. I'm so grateful for all the close friends I have found over the last few years. They all mean the world to me.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Tyra I totally feel your pain about the comments. I love getting comments. I didn't leave you a comment earlier, because I don't know this baby. But she beautiful anyway.

And BTW I no that blog was fake, because I read something that said it was...on that blog site. It's just meant to be fuuny, and really who knows who really writes it. I just thought it a little strange.

Thanks for leaving me a comment it made my day.

Nancy said...

Okay now that I have taken a better look there are tons of posts that I have missed. I guess the holidays through me off. Your blog looks great and I'm totally stealing that weather widget.

Someone else said...

I love getting comments on my blog too. (I read your comment on Nancy's blog.) It seems like when I first started blogging I would get at least 3 comments on every post. Now I'm lucky to get one. I also used to leave a comment on every post but now I'm lucky if I leave one. I think everyone goes through spurts when leaving comments. Its hard for me sometimes to think about what to say. I don't want to say the same thing somebody else said but I can't think of anything new, or I am in a hurry, so I figure I will come back latter and try again but then I forget to come back and then time slips away and then I just feel dumb leaving a comment for a post that's a month old. I will try harder to leave comments though because I love them just as much as you do.

Someone else said...

Your niece is so cute. I love her name. I wanted a little girl named Charlene so I could call her Charlee but CJ said no. Heidi is the best traveling companion! She is so easy to talk to and intresting to listen to. You must have had a ball. See if you can get Heidi to post on her blog too.