Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Pat a Cake, Pat a Cake, Bridger Man

As I'm trying to play catch up on my blogging for last week Bridger was in being a Baker once again. I thought he was into the flour, but remember, Jake put it up high. We did get a lock for the pantry closet for times like this, but one of the older kids didn't put it back on after getting cereal this morning. So as I heard the pots and pans being moved around, I went in to see what kind of disaster my snot nose little Bridger had left me. Wasn't he sweet? He emptied my canister of baking powder. It does clean up much easier :)

3 comments:

karijean said...

It is so fun to read your blog and feel relieved that I am not the only one with a two year old! Happy New Year!

r said...

You make me feel lucky to have girls :)

Someone else said...

It seems like Bridger has a radar in him that seeks out any powdery substance in your house, zeros in on it, and dumps it on his head. It must drive you nuts.