I started Theron on Solid's today. He's able to sit up with some support, and he's got 2 teeth, so I thought that this was a great time to get him going on solid's. His rice cereal would go in and then come right back out on his tongue. It didn't take him long at all though to figure out that when the spoon was close to him he could open his mouth to get something off the spoon. He wasn't to sure of the texture though. I'm sure that will change as he eats more. This is a fun milestone for babies, a very messy one usually.
3 comments:
This is a really fun/messy stage. Lucy has been eating solids for around 2 months and she still forgets how to keep it in her mouth. That darn tongue!
Ammon still doesn't like rice cereal, he will spit it out. I mix in now with mixed cereal so I won't waste the box! Isn't this fun? I can't believe the boys are getting so old.
I think I would make that face too!!! That stuff is pretty nasty. Needs butter and brown sugar!!! Try him on cold pizza!!!
Post a Comment