
My baby Theron will be 5 month's old tomorrow. I can't believe time has flown by so fast.
In that time we've learned that even when he's sick he's a flirt. He's is constantly smiling. We've learned that he is a thumb sucker.....chewer :) We've learned that he can do rasberries out of the side of his cute little mouth. We've learned that he loves taking showers. We've learned that when his smile can't stretch any further from ear to ear he opens his mouth wide and smiles with his whole face. He loves all of his siblings. He is a tiny little guy barely weighing in at over 12lbs barely....We're working on that part. We have learned that his cute little monkey toes are still working like monkey toes.....I try them out at least a few times a day...We've learned that he loves his soft blankets. We've learned that he loves to face forward in his moby wrap. We've learned that He loves to be snuggled when he's tired. We've learned that he can roll over when no one is looking. He can go from his back to his belly and from his belly to his back.
This is my last baby, I'm not wanting to forget to track his little steps. He is still tiny and doesn't seem to like to go out without catching other peoples crud. Time is flying so fast. I love that he's is so cute and isn't hard to look at. I'm going to be taking up dated pictures tomorrow. Check back to see what we come up with. He's growing so fast.
5 comments:
I don't think you could have a better one, for your last. He is so sweet and loving. To me, he doesn't look a lot like anyone but just a little like everyone, with his own stuff thrown in!!! He's a keeper and I feel totally awed that I was able to see him come into this world.
What a sweetheart! He totally looks chunky in that picture. So cute!
He is so cute! You just want to hug him and squeeze him. Time is going by so fast!!!
He is perfect! You are a wonderful mommy! Your kids are blessed to have you leading them in life's journey.
That is a great picture. He is a very cute little boy.
Post a Comment