Monday, March 2, 2009

Movies

I got such a great picture of Bridger and his cute little smile in the car, and I also got a great picture of not such a great smile. That little Bridger is such a handful. His new favorite movies are, Monsters Inc. When you come over the way everyone knows that he's been watching it, is he sneaks around the house scaring everyone. He'll grab your leg and pull his arms up by his head, claws out and growl as loud as he can for you, then he'll ask you if you were scared. It's so funny. His other favorite movie is Night at the Museum, but he calls it Dumb, Dumb....he'll run around the house saying dumb, dumb give me gum, gum..... The other one is Madagascar 2, he calls this one Alacay. That's the lions name in this one. He can growl like Alakay and after watching the movie if you ask Bridger what his name is, he'll say he's Alakay. It's way funny. I love this stage of his life. He's so silly, when he's not into trouble of course.

1 comment:

karijean said...

Bridger is so cute! I know with me sometimes I forget how cute Aaron is because I'm so concentrated on the baby. It is fun to see a blog about Bridger.