
HOLY CRAP!!! yep that's Peanut Butter, can anyone guess who the culprate was???
Funny story this is....
So I put on a kid show for Bridger, gave him his blanket and pillow and he plopped down in front of the TV slowing down for his nap. In the mean while I was sucking out my sick baby nose in my room so he could breathe. Bridger brought me a spoon and the Peanut Butter and asks, "Mommy, can i hab a nack?" What's a better snack, than peanut butter on a spoon? So of course I scooped him up some...
...I kept the jar of Peanut butter of couse, because I didn't want him making a massive mess for me, you know...Bridger and his obsession of making messes for me to clean up.
...so he came in a few minutes later with an empty spoon and says, "Mommy, can I hab more nak pweaz?" Who could ever resists that? So of course I gave him another scoop.
After a short time later, not even 2 minutes later infact, I hear from the other room, "cwean up, cwean up, do yer sware, cwean up, cwean up" I didn't think to much of it until he came in with his spoon. I realized he had no peanut butter around his mouth, so I decided I would dare to go see the damage. When I walked into the Livingroom this is what I saw....

It took everything within me not to beat him senseless.
I can't keep up with him. I got the owners manuel out and read the mild soap softly to clean the screen is ok, what's more mild than diaper wipes? So I took off the bulk of the PB, just to smear around the oil from the PB. It was aweful. So I called Jakes mom and told her if she wanted a grandson alive she better come rescue him.
She came alright, but she saved me instead. She brought cleaner.
So we're all good now, the TV is clean and Bridger is safe and alive. He does get the best of most of the time. So he can no longer have PB on a spoon unless someone can monitor him.
3 comments:
Wow! At first I thought it was a glass table of some sort! I'm suprised you didn't kill him. Thankfully you can't even tell.
Hey sister friend! I just wanted to tell you that you are a wonderful person and a great friend. I love you very much. You are always willing to do anything for those you love. I appreciate all you do for us, such as staying up late, even with a headache so that I could finish my in-laws' present in time. I am so blessed to call you my friend. You are the best.
You're lucky you got the peanut butter off. My brother and sis-in-law just bought a large flat screen. Their 9 year old and 7 year old got PB on it and decided to clean it off themselves with unknown chemicals. The TV is ruined. So just remember it could have been worse :)
PS My nieces are still alive, but are grounded from just about everything for the next several months.
Post a Comment