Every Thursday I'm going to be posting the things that we are adjusting to here in Alaska. Some of the things you wouldn't think of as that different. Leave a comment on which one you want to read about.
Al Key holics WAREHOUSES/COMMERCIALS,
Planes, Trains and Automobiles,
WICKED YARD SALES,
Bear protection -concealed weapons license,
Where do we go for GOOD FOOD??
Don't forget to leave your comment. :)
4 comments:
Let's hear about the Bears! Or about the finding of good food :)
That's crazy about the earthquake! Glad it wasn't a big one :)
I want to hear about all of it!!!!
I'm with Frances. I want to hear all about it. Are you getting used to sleeping in the light now? How are the kids doing with it?
Not yard sales...I'd be jelous that theres' good stuff there. LOL Al Key holics sounds fun though. Do tell lots about everything:)
Post a Comment