Monday, June 22, 2009
EARTHQUAKE IN ALASKA
WOW!!!
So I just got a call from Virginia, she said, "So I just heard that you had your first earthquake today" I was like, "What?!?" I wasn't sure if she was kidding or not. Then Jake said that he was at lunch today and said that the table started to shake. I was cleaning and getting after the kids. I think I was too angry to notice anything but I went online and sure enough I found it. The first one was 5.41 the 2nd was 5.67. Pretty Crazy, I missed my first Earthquake.
Thanks Virginia for calling and making me aware of what I'm missing here in Alaska. All is well though, no worries :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sorry I haven't written on your other blogs, life is a bit CRAZY right now. I miss you guys so much! I think about you all everyday. Boo Hoo!! Hugs and kisses to all. I love you guys, and girls!
Chad texted me today and wanted to know if you felt it. Glad all is well!!!! Sounds like it was a pretty powerful one.
Post a Comment