We have decided to try making home made bread for these next 2 weeks to see if it saves us some money. While I cooked dinner, Jake made bread.
It turned out pretty good. It was so good warm with my home made Rhubarb Jam on top.
That bread looks really good!! He did a great job!!! Did he make four loaves in one batch or is that two batches???
I used to make whole wheat bread and got kinda good at it until we were eating too much bread!!!! I should try it again. That bread looks really good!!! You should be careful cause you all will get spoiled!!!
6 comments:
Where's the pic with the jam on it? LOL I want the recipe
I guess I should list it huh?
That bread looks really good!! He did a great job!!! Did he make four loaves in one batch or is that two batches???
I used to make whole wheat bread and got kinda good at it until we were eating too much bread!!!! I should try it again. That bread looks really good!!! You should be careful cause you all will get spoiled!!!
It looks so yummy!
Well I am impressed! The only baking that Zach does is box brownies! That bread looks delish! Too bad he never made any when you guys lived here!
Just a little jealous, Thanks Ty! I'm jealous of the bread and that you have a husband that can cook. Me not so lucky in that category.
Post a Comment