Sunday, July 12, 2009

Rhubarb Freezer Jam

4 Cups of Sugar 6oz. package of Strawberry Jello 5 Cups of Fine Cut Rhubarb Mix sugar and Rhubarb, let it sit in the fridge overnight. Boil for 10 to 15 minutes, then add the jello, let jello dissolve, poor into containers, cool, freeze, enjoy. It makes about 2 1/2 pints. What you see here is what it makes :) YUMMY!!

5 comments:

Wilson Clan said...

I'm jelous. YUMMERS!! Send me some :)

Virginia said...

Looks yummy! Thanks for sharing the recipe.

Norm and Frances said...

You are becomming so domestic!!! I have never had that kind of jam! I bet the kids like it. Good for you!!!

Lowe Family said...

Everytime I think of Rhubarb I think of my grandma's pies....so good! I'm sure the jam is just as great!

Teresa said...

WOW! Look at you go! It looks so yummy! I just might need to make some. Where did you learn how to make it?