Thursday, August 20, 2009

1st day of School :)

NOT!!! I just thought I'd be like all my friends back home in Utah. We haven't started school yet :) EmberLee met with her Kindergarten teacher today though. While I filled out papers, she did all the "tests" for kindergarten you know the ones where they want to see what the kids know. This is the same test that my "little" Kurtis failed misserably because he was shy. EmberLee on the other hand impressed her teacher. She did the whole, alphabet recognition, cut paper, writing not only her first name but also her last name too, count bears, and bounce a ball faster than any student thus far. I wasn't even done filling out papers when she was done. There was only 3 to fill out. After she was done we got a paper that gave us things to go and find like the Lunch room, the bathrooms, the playground, the Gym, the Office, the Music Room, the Library and the Nurses Station. She starts on Monday and I will be starting our homeschooling with Kurtis and Austin on Monday as well, right after EmberLee is on the bus. We'll have pics of all the fun on Monday.

1 comment:

Wilson Clan said...

It sounds as if Em is going to have a GREAT time at school. There seems to be alot for her to do. Love ya Em and have FUN:)