Monday, August 24, 2009

Back Pack anyone?

So school has begun, I was just wondering does anyone have a back pack?? Ohhh never mind I have a few to spare LOL. Goofy kids. My poor baby is teething can you tell?

3 comments:

Norm and Frances said...

I don't know why those boys are still alive...the way they play. Just boys I guess!!! They look like they are having fun, and how Bridger and Ember are joining the fun. I have always said that Ember is going to be just as tough as the boys and no one is going to get the better of her. Watch out boys!!!!

Theron looks so sad!!!! I hope he gets his teeth in pretty soon and so he can get back to his happy little self!!!

Norm and Frances said...

By the way....how did Ember like her first day of school and her bus ride?

Wilson Clan said...

It looks likes Theron is sad he can't be apart of it, not that he's teething :) What a bunch of silly kids you have...but then again, they have a silly mom:)