
So Friday after I dropped Jake off at work I stopped at wal-mart and picked up a food sealer...I guess that's what it's called. Luckily for us, it was on sale :) $65.

I came home and packaged all the Halibut, I saved some for lunch of course, and then after I went and got Jake from work we picked up some stuff to make beer batter for our Halibut for dinner.

We made Garlic Mashed potatoes, Corn, and of Course our Halibut. Jake requested that I do a blog just on our yummy beer batttered Halibut. It was AWESOME!! In the last little while we've made home made corn dogs, home made butter, Jam, and Bread, we're getting pretty domestic around here. I'm thinking about adding a domestic blog to our family blog. I'm thinking of adding our HOMESCHOOLING stuff on there, and our recipes to all these yummy finds, and maybe a scrapbook page or two. We'll have to get creative I guess.
2 comments:
I like reading your domestic things that you make. Put recipes on your blog please!!! Or e-mail them to me :) Miss you tons!!! I can't wait until May. You're going to be teaching me loads of stuff to make instead of the other way around :)
I bet that beer wasn't hard to get with all those liqiour (sp) stores around there :)
Post a Comment