Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy Birthday to THERON

My last baby turned 1 on Saturday. Because we're in Alaska and not around family in Utah, we (I) decided to invite our Sister Missionaries to have dinner with us. I did record Theron digging in to his cake, but I rudely interrupted that with the Sister missionaries eating their cup cakes in one bite. Yes they all 3 did it, and had fun doing it. LOL I have to edit the clip before I can put it on a blog or a DVD. But I did manage to get a few shots, the weird colored pictures are of the odd flash. I tried to give the picture some color :) After we had cake and pizza for dinner, with the Sister Missionaries, they gave us a lesson on faith before they left. It was very cool by the way, they lit tea bags on fire on the boys' hands and right before it got to there palms it floated off. It was pretty neat. Anyways, after they had left we moved onto Theron's Birthday gifts. I love 1st birthdays because babies learn how to open presents for the 1st time. Theron did a great job figuring it out. We used Papa Steve's gift card to help. He needed more winter clothes in size 6/9 mo. tiny little baby. So he got a few outfits. Mom got him a cool bus that had lights and little animal people. He loved it. Then the the kids got him a cool push toy. You know the one that has a music piano, or something that resembles a jewelry box. He loved it. After presents, the little baby decided to play with his daddy. He loves to sit on heads. LOL, it doesn't matter who's laying on the floor, he thinks your head is a seat. Very funny Little man had a great birthday, it was small and sweet. I took Theron to wal-mart Friday and got some pictures done. We will be getting them back on the 17th. This is also the reason I didn't do some of him with our family pictures alone. Also because he's teething and isn't feeling too hot. If you want to visit the site you can get a peek at Theron's 1st year pictures, www.portraits.pictureme.com it will ask for last name: lyman and it will ask for the store locator #:12074 You can order some if you want, or just ask and I will send you one :)

2 comments:

Lowe Family said...

That is so crazt to think he's a year! How fun he must be getting. It's sad that we missed it!

Lowe Family said...

He takes some good pictures too. I hope I can get a copy of one! Would I just have to order them from walmart?