Sunday, September 27, 2009

Juicy Lucy's

For dinner tonight we made Juicy Lucy's on the Bar B Que, in 35 degree weather. Yes we can see our breath out side. If you don't know what Juicy Lucy's are. It's 2 hamburger's cooked together with your cheese trapped in the middle. We decided to try a new cheese, and boy are we glad we did. This is a picture of our Juicy Lucy's with Munster cheese pouring out. This was soooo good. We also sauted some mushrooms to put on the top of our JL's. I made some Baked beans "dad style" meaning that we add all sorts of yummy stuff to them, like brown sugar, and Molasses, and garlic powder and onions, and whatever else sounds yummy. Then I simmer it till it thickens up. Then I also made a Macaroni salad. some colored noodles, Feta cheese, olives, olive oil, apple vinegar, and some spices. We had a to die for dinner tonight. Tomorrow will be another yummy dinner. HOME MADE PIZZA's For Bridger's 3rd Birthday.

4 comments:

Virginia said...

Looks yummy!

Lowe Family said...

Home cooking is always so yummy!

Norm and Frances said...

Before you put that stuff on your blog, you should invite us all to dinner!!! That's not even fair!!!!

Wilson Clan said...

I'm glad it was you eating those. LOL You have become quite the litle betty Crocker. I'm so proud (sniffle) LOL Nothing like a BBQ in "winter" :)