Saturday, September 26, 2009
LOST NAIL
Last Sunday after we got home from Church Theron grabbed me. I took his little hand and ended up with a fingernail in my hand. We tried to take the picture of the fingernail, but it was too tiny. We just took a picture of his little finger without a nail instead. It pealed all week long, and it looks so owie. If he bumps it he cries. I can't believe that his fingernail came off like that. He didn't even feel it. Kind of like shedding nasty skin from a sun burn or something. I hope he doesn't end up with a finger like my mom's. She had an infection in her mouth when she was little and she used to chew on her finger. She ended up spreading it, and getting a nasty fungus under that nail; it never grew normal after that. I hope that Theron's fingernail grows back quickly and he won't show any signs of this tragedy except for what you might read on my blog :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks painful! I hope it will heal quickly.
Poor baby! It looks like it hurts. I hope it grows back normal! =)
I have never lost a nail before, but I hear that it really hurts!!! He is such a brave little guy!!! I hope that it heals with no visible signs and that he will have full use of it!!! It looks like it would hurt if he bumped it!!!!
Post a Comment