Saturday, September 26, 2009

What a BIG MOUTH

I tried posting a funny video of the Trio Sister Missionaries eating a cupcake in one bite, but I'm going to have to mess with the video and have a water mark on it before I can list it, but I wanted to try this post that is suppose to follow it up. They did it with Chocolate dripping off their faces. But my big mouthed Hubby can do it with EASE :) They were so impressed. We love having the Sister Missionaries over for Dinner. We can do it a lot more here in Alaska.

5 comments:

Virginia said...

With ease. Not a bit of chocolate on his face. Wow! Put that on his resume!

Lowe Family said...

THat makes me want to gag! I always knew he could fit lots in there. I want to see the sister's doing it!

Teresa said...

In the words of Zach, "good old jake." Amen to that comment!

Norm and Frances said...

That is my son!!!! I am so proud of his awesome accomplishments!!! I know he has studied and worked hard to be able to do that!!!! Any mother could not be prouder!!!! Ya gonna try for two Jake????

I agree with your sister, I wanna see the sisters doing it!! We will truly know that they are valient and hard-working missionaries if they can pull that off!! They have a good example!!

Do you remember the game Dad told you about that they did to him at girls camp when he was in the bishopric?? It's called "Chubby Bunnies"??? You could try it with cupcakes! "Chubby Cupcakes"!!!! I dare you! It would be really awesome if you did it in a pink
tu-tu!!!!

I love you Jake! No matter what!

Nancy said...

Holy Cow, Piggy Boy! How did you do that with so much grace and skill? It looked effortless. You are the champion!

But, BTW I may have to stop reading your blog. It's depressing me. Why...you ask? Okay, here it is...it's the food! Stop posting about yummy delicious food that I can not have. I mean it, STOP! If I can't taste it I don't want to see it. I end up salivating on the keyboard, and that not good for it. Keyboards and slobber don't get along, so please that's enough of the food alright?!

Again, just kidding...but really if you are going to tease my palate the way you have been since moving to Wasilla, the least you could is start posting recipes.