I think I got a bug up my butt. :) Actually Jake and I had a discussion this morning about my old lady hair. I have about an inch of gray hair that is hanging out, it looks kind of tacky. So Jake's input was that if I cut it that it would be easier to dye. Or if I didn't dye it, it wouldn't take so long for the growth to work it's way to the end. Either way I'm excited about my haircut that looks like it did when Jake and I met.
6 comments:
Super Cute! You look younger and happier, and sassy. I love it! Who-Hew, hot momma!
I agree with Nancy Roberts! Awesome haircut. You look great! Miss Clairol and I got together yesterday. She and I seem to get together quite often.
You look fantastic. A new look just gives you a new outlook too, don't you think? So cute !
Look'n good! I always love getting my hair cut!
Looks like you guys are doing well! I say cut the hair! Change is good for everyone. I was so nervous to chop mine off, but I love it. Your kids are adorable! I'm glad you guys are happy and well! How is Jake liking the job? We sure do miss him...we talk about him almost everyday! Take care!
Wholly guacamole! You look great! I love the cut. Way to get up the nerve!
Post a Comment