This house is been kind of rough lately. The boys put up their tents in the garage to dry out. Another blog in itself. Anyways, when the tents were dry and the kids were putting them away EmberLee had a rod and was flipping it around and got Bridger in the eye with it.

This is right when it happened


This is this morning. He's not wearing eyeshadow by the way. My poor babies are falling apart slowly.
To top it off I've thrown out my back and haven't been up to par.
3 comments:
Hey Bridge! You are really a touch guy to be smiling after something like that!!!! I hope it gets better soon.
Seriously, you guys have had it rough with injuries. Maybe you should move back, Utah isn't nearly as dangerous. ;)
OUCH! LOL, you crack me up! I'll help you glue your babies back together, don't worry.
Post a Comment