Saturday, October 31, 2009
Back in Utah....lost times
So I found a memory card from my camera that I never got to blog. I decided we would travel back in time. .....May 2009.......Michael's Birthday, This was fun, he got a DS for his birthday so that Austin, EmberLee and Michael could play together.
In April 2009 we had nap time, Theron woke up from his nap and was trying to get out of the pack n play. The funny part of this video was that he had a buggie come flying out between the mesh, watch carefully :) Fun baby time.
In may we had EmberLee's Preschool Graduation. Thanks Grandpa for coming and sharing this time with EmberLee...She had so much in preschool, EmberLee is my Social Butterfly. This is also where we learned that boyfriend/girlfriends have to wait till we're 16 years old. That was a fun early lesson. Here some pics of her great graduation day...Her and Brittany were the only ones that graduated that day.
We do have more flash backs, but they'll be here later, I'm now going to bed now that everyone else seems to think it's finally bed time now too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Not lost times, just good memories, of good people and lasting relationships.
Fun memories. I'm gald you found Bug's bday. I don't have any of those pics:) I like the boogie too.That was funny:) Love ya
Post a Comment