Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The fun day of a 1 year old...

So we have earned a little climber. if I remember right I had a little girl that would climb the closet shelves at this age. He is always on top of the table, the counters, the toy shelf...It doesn't really scare me all that much, because we've done this before. He thinks he's king of the Mountain when he's up so high. Silly baby. He also loves to get into this cupboard....for all of those that are saying, duh Ty, if you put a kid lock on that cupboard he wouldn't get into it....we've tried, we have to get a drill...this wood isn't screw-able unless you have a hole started :). In the mean time this is his favorite place to tease me. He knows that he's not suppose to be in here...so he starts out by hiding and playing peek a boo....then when I'm not paying attention he pulls out stuff and sets them out on the floor, then puts them back...then he'll come to me and look at me to make sure I'm really watching him. He knows that he's not suppose to be in there. But if mom can't see you does it make you not there???

3 comments:

Wilson Clan said...

Love the "look at me" face and then sad little "I'm in trouble" look. Sadly, he has siblings who will encourage it, if they don't show him how to do things first. LOL

Norm and Frances said...

What a face!!!! The many faces of Theron Scout!!! He is growing so fast!

Teresa said...

I am loving those CHEEKS!!! He is one handsome boy. He sure is sneaky!