
So when I was cooking the other day, Theron was behind me playing with his truck, then he just started squealing, he was so frustrated. When I turned around, thinking that he may have gotten his fingers stuck in something, or hurt, I saw Theron frustrated, he was trying to sit in the step stool to the bathroom. Like a boat or something. Once he got in he was just fine. In fact he couldn't have be better. He was happy and laughing at himself. I think he even got happier when he saw me with the camera. He felt so accomplished. He is such a fun baby to have in our house. There is never a dull moment, that's for sure. He is so loved.
4 comments:
It's the simple things that make babies the happiest. Who needs toys from the store. All you have to do is find stuff around the house and make it look fun and the baby will think he has a new toy. If only older kids could be so easily entertained. lol
Oh so cute! He is adorable. I just love the creative things kids do.
He seems so happy!!! Every picture I see of him, he has that cute little grin. When he smiles, his whole face smiles. Can't get any cuter than that!!!!!That's my grandson!
It's so fun to watch kids have such a blast with random household things. He has a great smile :)
Post a Comment