So Jake put this on Theron, and we've done this before, but we have never gotten this reaction from him. I think he kind of liked it....and yes that's a toilet plunger on the floor. LOL, how oblivious I am, to not notice it. Try to ignore it like I did. LOL. along with the mess, this is what our house looks like when we do school through the week.
3 comments:
That is so funny! It's like he became "super baby" or something because he now has the speed of ten babies.
What a nut!!!! I can't believe he has grown so much since I last saw him!!!! Gosh I have missed it all!
Oh my laws...that was so funny. I love he kept shaking his head so his "hair" kept going in his face. What a silly boy you have. He'd make a cute girl for Halloween :) LOVE IT!!!
Post a Comment