Friday, December 11, 2009

Do you have Room?

I am on the Activities committee, I am in charge of our Christmas Ward Party on the 18th. In the middle of our "Kingdom Express" program we'll be playing this video. I spent all day looking for pics and finding music. Thanks to Lacey's help, I was able to find the pictures I needed. I was also able to get permission to use the song. I'm so happy, that is done :) Before you push play, you do need to stop the Blog Christmas music below :)

5 comments:

Teresa said...

Ty, that is amazing! I love it. It really helps you feel the Spirit. I love

Teresa said...

the painting. It is perfect!

Virginia said...

This is absolutely perfect! Wow, I know your Christmas Party is going to be an AWESOME night! Great job.

Norm and Frances said...

Your Christmas party will be awesome!!! Can I come????

Nancy said...

Ty, that was beautiful, good job. I have always admired that talent in you. Next time were together I'd love a lesson on how you do that. It will really bring the spirit to your Christmas Party.